St. Paul’s is a beautiful, historic church built in 1908. The sanctuary is adorned with hand-crafted woodwork and intricate stained glass, and seats up to 500 people, plus 200 more in the balconies. The Pels pipe organ and 9-foot Steinway piano are used each week for worship services and for concerts and special events. In addition, we have a large dining room and kitchen, numerous meeting rooms and classrooms of various sizes, an outdoor playground and a gym with a 37-foot labyrinth (a spiritual walking path). In addition to our church programming, our facilities are currently being used by the St. Paul’s Nursery School, the Opus Ithaca School of Music, the Ithaca Community Chorus, the Northern Light Learning Center, and a variety of community organizations for one-time, or series events. Please contact the church office (273-5971, email@example.com) for more information about making use of these beautiful spaces for meetings, receptions, and events, large or small.